Hemispheric lateralization/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hemispheric lateralization, or pages that link to Hemispheric lateralization or to this page or whose text .
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Asymmetry : Add brief definition or description
- Brain hemisphere : One of the two halves of the brain that are separated by the mid-plane of an animal's body.
- Brain asymmetry : Differences in structure and function of the two brain hemispheres.
- Cognition : The central nervous system's processing of information relevant to interacting with itself and its internal and external environment.
- Natural language : A communication system based on sequences of acoustic, visual or tactile symbols that serve as units of meaning.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Handedness : Add brief definition or description
- Brain evolution : The process by which the central nervous system changed over many generations.