From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
|This is a Citizendium help page
| This help page is meant for help and guidance only. It can be edited by any Citizen and, whilst we try to ensure it is accurate, it may not fully represent current policy.
If you were unable to find your answer in the help section there are a number of options available to you:
- If your question is about a specific article, the best place to ask your question is probably the talk page of that article. Go to the article and click the 'discussion' tab at the top of the page.
- In most cases the best option for more general questions is to ask your question on the forum, which you can post to here (archive to September 2014) if you are a member of Citizendium. If you are not, try our Google group for non-members. The forum and the group are frequented by many regular users and there is usually somebody who is able to help.
- If your question relates to article content, you could try asking an Editor who is in a related workgroup. Click here to access the workgroups, and then click the word 'Editors' next to the topic for a list of who may be able to help.
- If your question relates to a behaviour issue, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help you in private.
- See also information for readers of the site, and our Contact and Personnel pages. These provide some email addresses to get in touch with various people.
|Citizens, we need your help!
| These help pages are a work in progress and need developing. Some topics are not written at all yet. Feel free to edit this page, or any other within the help system, and contribute towards making this a useful tool to all.