Hajime Sorayama/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hajime Sorayama, or pages that link to Hajime Sorayama or to this page or whose text .
- Japanese visual arts : A wide range of visual arts from the Culture of Japan, including calligraphy, woodblock prints especially of ukiyo-e subjects, elaborate dolls, flower arranging, outdoor arranging not just of traditional gardens but of rocks, and the esthetic aspects of pottery, swords, etc. Japanese visual esthetics extend to the presentation of food.
- Erotica : Add brief definition or description
- Gynoid : In science fiction, visual arts and increasingly robotics; a female robot; a combination of Greek gyn (woman) with android; term invented by Gwyneth Jones and developed by Richard Calder
- : A case between an artist and a gallery concerning, among others, damage due to price dumping.
- Pin-up art : Artistic genre that concentrates on presenting posing women.
- Airbrush : A painting tool that produces precise sprays of paint and allows a high level of realism.
- Robotics : The science of designing, building, and using robots for a set of tasks.
- Science fiction : A story-telling genre that presents alternatives to what is currently considered scientifically possible or that extrapolates from present-day knowledge.