Haber process/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Haber process, or pages that link to Haber process or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Ammonia : A chemical compound (NH3) of nitrogen and hydrogen, occurring as a gas with a characteristic odour under standard conditions.
- Ammonia production : The processes for the manufacture of hydrogen (H2) and ammonia (NH3).
- Hydrogen : The most abundant and lightest chemical element which has atomic number Z = 1 and chemical symbol H.
- Le Chatelier : Add brief definition or description
- : A pretty strong inorganic acid and oxidizing agent having the chemical formula HNO3, which is a clear, corrosive liquid at room temperature and pressure
- Nitrogen : A chemical element, symbolized by N, with an atomic number of 7; the most abundant element in the atmosphere of the Earth.