Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization, or pages that link to Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization. Needs checking by a human.
- Algorithm : A sequence of steps used to solve a problem.
- Hermite polynomial : Polynomials Hn that are orthogonal with respect to an inner product defined as
- Legendre polynomials : Orthogonal polynomials in the variable −1 ≤ x ≤ 1 and weight function w(x) = 1.
- Sequence : An enumerated list in mathematics; the elements of this list are usually referred as to the terms.