German literature/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to German literature, or pages that link to German literature or to this page or whose text .
- Thomas Mann : (6 June 1875 – 12 August 1955) was a German author, social critic, and 1929 Nobel Prize Laureate, known for the novels Buddenbrooks, The Magic Mountain, and the short story Death in Venice.
- Hartmann von Aue : (c. 1160/65 – c. 1210) was a German medieval author of epic poetry, one of the three most important poets of German courtly literature of the Middle Ages (with Wolfram von Eschenbach and Gottfried von Strassburg)
- Wolfram von Eschenbach : Add brief definition or description
- Heinrich von Veldeke : (Born circa 1150) Dutch vernacular author.
- Hermann Hesse : Add brief definition or description
- Günter Grass : Add brief definition or description
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/German literature. Needs checking by a human.