Geometric sequence/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Geometric sequence, or pages that link to Geometric sequence or to this page or whose text .
- Sequence : An enumerated list in mathematics; the elements of this list are usually referred as to the terms.
- Geometric series : A series associated with a geometric sequence, i.e., consecutive terms have a constant ratio.
- Arithmetic sequence : In elementary mathematics, a (finite or infinite) sequence of numbers such that the difference of consecutive elements is constant.
- Interest rate : The difference between the present and future value of money, expressed as a percentage of current value.