François Joseph Paul de Grasse/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to François Joseph Paul de Grasse, or pages that link to François Joseph Paul de Grasse or to this page or whose text .
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- Napoleonic Wars : A series of wars waged against the First French Empire (also known as the Napoleonic Empire), c. 1803-1815.
- French Navy : Add brief definition or description
- Battle of the Chesapeake : Add brief definition or description
- Battle of Yorktown : In the American Revolution, the 1781 battle in which the main British force, under Lord Cornwallis surrendered to the Colonials under George Washington (with French assistance), and effectively ended the war
- Battle of the Saintes : Add brief definition or description