Faithful America/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Faithful America, or pages that link to Faithful America or to this page or whose text .
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- Interest group : An organization that seeks to represent its members' interests, usually by seeking to influence political and/or public policy outcomes.
- Abu Ghraib prison : A prison by Saddam Hussein, and then as a U.S. detention facility following the Iraq War, including a period when guards were out of control; now under the Iraqi Ministry of Justice.
- Malaria : A tropical infectious disease, caused by protozoa carried by mosquitoes, which is the world's worst insect vector-borne disease
- Sojourners : A U.S. Christian Left interest group, formed in 1971 from groups concerned about interactions of faith and the Vietnam War
- Vote the Common Good : Add brief definition or description
- Jewish Council For Public Affairs : Add brief definition or description
- Muslim Public Affairs Council : Formed in 1988; identifies as a public affairs organization working for the civil rights of American Muslims and their integration into the American political process; Robert Spencer, at DiscoverTheNetworks, dismisses it as claiming its chief enemy as Steven Emerson and his Investigative Project on Terrorism rather than terrorist groups; called anti-Israel by Anti-Defamation League; has allied with American progressive groups
- National Council of Churches : Add brief definition or description
- Faith in Public Life : Add brief definition or description
- Christian Left : A number of contemporary left-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially liberal/progressive values in politics and the popular culture; they generally are for more separation of church and state than is the Christian Right
- Res Publica : Add brief definition or description
- True Majority : Add brief definition or description
- Military Religious Freedom Foundation : Add brief definition or description