Export controls/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Export controls, or pages that link to Export controls or to this page or whose text .
- Counterproliferation : The set of activities that detect and monitor the threat of weapons of special concern against one's own nation and one's allies.
- Economic warfare : The use of principally non-military methods to impose national policy, when those methods deal in the broad sense of economics, such as embargoes, freezing assets, and buying up raw materials. It may be complemented by military means such as intercepting supply shipments or attacking factories.
- Militarily Critical Technologies List : Add brief definition or description
- Missile Technology Control Regime : Informal and voluntary association of countries which share the goals of non-proliferation of unmanned delivery systems capable of delivering weapons of mass destruction.
- Wassenaar Arrangement on Export Controls for Conventional Arms and Dual-Use Goods and Technologies : A voluntary international cooperation agreement to reduce the proliferation of weapons, both conventional and weapons of mass destruction
- Embargo : Add brief definition or description
- Blockade : Add brief definition or description
- Sanctions : Add brief definition or description
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs : The committee of the U.S. Senate concerned with banks, financial institution, housing, and the funding of housing