See something needing your input? Click here to Join us in providing quality, expert-guided information to the public for free!
Euler angles/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes and topics related to Euler angles, or pages that link to Euler angles or to this page or whose text .
- Euler's theorem (rotation) : In three-dimensional space, any rotation of a rigid body is around an axis, the rotation axis.
- Rotation matrix : a 3×3 proper (unit determinant) orthogonal (orthonormal rows and columns) matrix
- Spherical polar coordinates : Angular coordinates on a sphere: longitude angle φ, colatitude angle θ
- Rigid rotor : A 3-dimensional rigid object rotating around its center of mass.
- Wigner D-matrix : matrix in an irreducible representation of the groups SU(2) and SO(3); quantum mechanical symmetric top eigenfunctions.