Enhanced Position Location Reporting System/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Enhanced Position Location Reporting System, or pages that link to Enhanced Position Location Reporting System or to this page or whose text .
- Global Information Grid : The overall computing and communications architecture and systems interconnecting the U.S. Department of Defense military and civilian organizations, other government agencies, and allied nations; information is at the strategic/theater and operational, not tactical levels
- Army Battle Command System : The set of information systems and components that support the operational-level command and control of the U.S. Army, abbreviated ABCS
- Blue Force Tracker : A U.S. military command and control system, including soldier- and vehicle-level workstations, originally designed for battalion and brigade, but, with network improvements, capable of reaching to higher headquarters and rear areas
- M1126 infantry carrier vehicle : Light, wheeled armored personnel carrier of the U.S. Army's Stryker family
- Global Navigation Satellite System : A system which allows small electronic devices to determine their location (Longitude, Latitude, and Altitude) as well as time with an accuracy of up to a few centimetres using time signals transmitted along a line of sight by radio from satellites.