Echis carinatus sochureki/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Echis carinatus sochureki, or pages that link to Echis carinatus sochureki or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Echis carinatus sochureki. Needs checking by a human.
- Dorsal scales : Longitudinal series of plates that encircle the body, but do not include the ventral scales on snakes.
- Echis carinatus : Venomous viper species of the genus Echis, found in parts of the Middle East, Central Asia, and especially the Indian subcontinent.
- Echis : Quick-tempered viper genus of Africa, the Middle East, India and Sri Lanka that produce hemotoxic venom.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.