Earth science/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Australian Museum of Geosciences 
- Geoscience Information Society 
- American Geological Institute 
- Geological Society of New Zealand 
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Geoscience Department 
- Kansas University Geology Department 
- Center for Earth and Planetary Studies, National Air and Space Museum, Smithsonian 
- United States Geological Services (USGS) Gazetteer of Planetary Nomenclature 
- Minerology Database  contains 4,442 individual mineral species descriptions with links and a comprehensive image library.
- Minerology Database  localities, photos and data
- Links for Minerologists Introduction to Crystallography Institute of Mineralogy, University of Würzburg,
- University of Texas, Austin Paleomap Project
- Division of Earth Sciences National Science Academies Press. Retrieved 17 April, 2007