From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Woodhouse's English-Greek Dictionary The University of Chicago Library.
- Australian Museum of Geosciences
- Planetary geology Manual of Remote Sensing. Department of Astronomy, Cornell University
- “Astrogeology” Encyclopedia Britannica
- Center for Earth and Planetary Studies National Air and Space Museum, Smithsonian
- "Fundamentals of Physical Geography", 2nd Edition. Pidwirny, M. (2006). Michael Pidwirny is Associate Professor in Unit of Biology and Physical Geography at *Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences, University of British Columbia, Okanagan, Kelowna, British Columbia
- "The Paleogeographic Method" Christopher R. Scotese, University of Texas, Arlington
- "Holocene palaeogeographic development of the Rhine-Meuse delta" Faculty of Geosciences, Dept. of Physical Geography, University of Utrecht, Netherlands
- "What is Limnology?" Robert G. Wetzel, University of North Carolina. Advancing the Science of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO)
- American Institute of Hydrology
- British Hydrological Society
- "Using Microfossils in petroleum exploration" Brian J. O’Neill. University of California Museum of Paleontology
- "Biostratigraphy" Els Gervais and Hubert Jansen, J & G Consultants
- Palynology at the University of Arizona