Dong Sy Nguyen/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dong Sy Nguyen, or pages that link to Dong Sy Nguyen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dong Sy Nguyen. Needs checking by a human.
- 559th Transportation Group : In the People's Army of Viet Nam, the organization that built and operated the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Bui Tin : A Senior Colonel in the People's Army of Viet Nam, serving as a staff officer and a journalist for official publications, who was later exiled for his writings on the war
- Ho Chi Minh trail : A complex of roads and other facilities, from North Vietnam to South Vietnam via Laos and Cambodia, used to infiltrate military forces into the South
- Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968 : The period of the Vietnam War in which large numbers of foreign ground troops, primarily but not exclusively U.S., allied with the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam against the People's Army of Viet Nam and the Viet Cong
- People's Army of Viet Nam : The Communist military forces originally of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (i.e., North Vietnam), and then of the country after it was forcibly reunified in 1975.