From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Marketing : An academic discipline which involves vocational training in many areas of business, such as advertising, public relations, product design, pricing, distribution, sales force management, and so on.
- Truth : The accuracy or factuality of a statement; has been explained by philosophers as correspondence to reality, coherence with a body of thought, and in several other ways; also (with a capital "T"), deep, important wisdom.
- Fear, uncertainty and doubt : A set of emotional responses that tend to make an choice undesirable, often deliberately created by someone who would benefit from that choice not being made