Development of music perception in children/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Development of music perception in children, or pages that link to Development of music perception in children or to this page or whose text .
- Brain development : The build-up of the brain from ectodermal cells to a complex structure of neurons, glia and blood vessels.
- Music perception : The study of the neural mechanisms involved in people perceiving rhythms, melodies, harmonies and other musical features.
- Child development : The ensemble of processes that transform an infant into an adolescent.
- Music psychology : The study of how, when, where and why people engage in music and dance.