From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Design. Needs checking by a human.
- Bioengineering : The application of electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical, nuclear and other engineering principles to understand, modify and control biological (plants and animals - including human) systems.
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Combinatorics : Branch of mathematics concerning itself, at the elementary level, with counting things.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Garden design : Art and process of designing and creating plans for layout and planting of gardens and landscapes.
- Library science : The study of issues related to libraries and the information fields.
- Publishing : The process of production and dissemination of literature or information - the activity of making information available for public view.