Defense Satellite Communications System/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Defense Satellite Communications System, or pages that link to Defense Satellite Communications System or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Defense Satellite Communications System. Needs checking by a human.
- Advanced Extremely High Frequency (satellite) : A system of survivable, high-speed military communications satellites going into service, developed by the U.S. Air Force with British, Canadian and Dutch participation
- MILSTAR : The operational but obsolescent family of U.S. military communications satellites, optimized for providing survivable low to medium data rate communications under conditions of nuclear and electronic attack
- Satellite communications : Telecommunications that makes use of a high-altitude relay(s), usually artificial satellites in Earth orbits but potentially a relay in the atmosphere
- Satellite orbits : The path of a celestial body or an artificial satellite as it revolves around another body.