Daniel David Palmer/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Daniel David Palmer, or pages that link to Daniel David Palmer or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Daniel David Palmer. Needs checking by a human.
- Chiropractic History : Founded in 1885 by D. D. Palmer, the field grew through various controversies from a personal philosophy to a professionalized discipline.
- Chiropractic : A complementary, alternative health-care profession that aims to heal using manual therapies on the spine and extremities.
- Metaphysics : Branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the nature of the world.
- Vertebral subluxation : Chiropractic concepts of health and wellness revolve around this model theory that makes the hypothesis that spinal function affects spinal nerves in such a fashion as to affect various aspects of health.