DC-3 (airliner)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to DC-3 (airliner), or pages that link to DC-3 (airliner) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/DC-3 (airliner). Needs checking by a human.
- Berlin Blockade : The period, from June 24, 1948 to May 11, 1949, when the Soviet Union cut all land routes to Berlin
- C-47 Skytrain (transport) : One of the many military and commercial variants of the DC-3 (airliner), this was the designation used by the United States Army Air Corps, Air Force, and United States Air Force
- C-47 : The workhorse twin-engined Allied transport of the Second World War, called the Dakota in British service and the R4D by the U.S. Navy; military version of the DC-3 (airliner)
- U.S. Navy : The branch of the United States Armed Forces charged with sea operations
- U.S. commercial aviation history to 1966 : Commercial aviation in America 1918-1966.
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- World War II, air war : Air operations in the Second World War