Computer simulation/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- EUROSIM - Federation of European Simulation Societies
- Institute for Simulation and Training, University of Central Florida
- Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization
- The Society for Modeling and Simulation International (Formerly the Society of Computer Simulation)
- United States Defense Modeling and Simulation Office
- Worldwide Simulation Organizations List
- IMTEK Mathematica Supplement (IMS) for open source simulation lectures and packages.
- Simulation-An Enabling Technology in Software Engineering
- Simulation Education
- Worldwide Simulation Course List
- Sabanci University School of Languages Podcasts: Computer Simulation by Prof. David M. Goldsman
- Extend Simulation Tools
- SimPy An open-source simulation package based on Python.
- Visual Components
- OpenEaagles Simulation Framework
- http://vam.anest.ufl.edu/instructorsims/simulationportfolio.php A portfolio of free public simulations from the University of Florida
- Integrated Land Use, Transportation, Environment, (ILUTE) Modeling System
- Nanorobotics Simulation - Computational Nanomechatronics Lab. at Center for Automation in Nanobiotech (CAN)
- Online traffic simulation
- Shakemovie Caltech's Online Seismic Event Simulation