Complex regional pain syndrome/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Complex regional pain syndrome, or pages that link to Complex regional pain syndrome or to this page or whose text .
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Autonomic nervous system : Neurones that are not under conscious control, comprising two antagonistic components, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
- Causalgia : Add brief definition or description
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy : Add brief definition or description