Commonwealth of Nations/Bibliography
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- The Commonwealth of Nations (1949 Present)
- The Commonwealth Conversation a public consultation about the future of the Commonwealth.
- A Commonwealth of the people: time for urgent reform report of the Commonwealth Eminent Persons Group, 2011.
- Commonwealth Advisory Bureau submission to the UK Parliament Foreign Affairs Committee Inquiry on "The role and future of the Commonwealth" .
- The Commonwealth at 60 Royal Commonwealth Society survey.
- Afari-Gyan- Kwadwo; Jahangir, Asma; and Sheehy, Tim: Democracy in the Commonwealth, A report on democracy in the Commonwealth eighteen years after the adoption of the Harare Commonwealth Declaration 
- Fraser, Malcolm: Globalisation and the Nation State, Commonwealth Lecture, 1999
- Kirby, Michael The future of the Commonwealth of Nations - or does it have one?, lecture to the Lowry Institute for International Policy, 12 October 2011 (video)
- Sen, Amartya: Human Rights: Is There a Commonwealth Perspective?, Commonwealth Lecture, 1998