From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Clonidine, or pages that link to Clonidine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Clonidine. Needs checking by a human.
- Adrenergic receptor : Cell-surface proteins that bind epinephrine and/or norepinephrine with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes. The two major classes of adrenergic receptors, alpha and beta, were originally discriminated based on their cellular actions but now are distinguished by their relative affinity for characteristic synthetic ligands.
- Alcohol withdrawal : A group of syndromes that may occur after cessation of drinking ethanol alcohol.
- Fibromyalgia : Inflammation of the fibrous or connective tissue of the body, characterized by acute and debilitating widespread musculoskeletal pain.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Phobia : Strong fear of an object or event that drives a person to avoid it, despite that there is little or no danger.