Clarence Thomas/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Clarence Thomas, or pages that link to Clarence Thomas or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Clarence Thomas. Needs checking by a human.
- Ayn Rand : (1905-82) Russian-born novelist, nowadays credited as the founder of the philosophical movement called Objectivism; wrote Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead etc
- George H. W. Bush : (1924–) 41st U.S. President (Republican), elected in 1988 and serving one term; Director of Central Intelligence; U.S. Ambassador to China; youngest naval aviator in WWII
- Roe v. Wade : 1973 United States Supreme Court decision that made most state laws outlawing abortion unconstitutional.
- Rush Limbaugh : American radio host and right-wing political commentator; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Samuel Alito : Associate Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, nominated by President George W. Bush and confirmed in 2006.
- Steven Bradbury : A U.S. lawyer who served as the Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel between 2005 and 2009 during the George W. Bush Administration; he is now in private practice
- Supreme Court of the United States : The final federal court of appeals in the U.S., consisting of nine Justices.
- Thurgood Marshall : (1908-1993) Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and former Solicitor General (U.S.); first African-American to serve in these positions; attorney for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- U.S. History : The history of the United States from the colonial era to the present.