Circular error probability/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Circular error probability, or pages that link to Circular error probability or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Circular error probability. Needs checking by a human.
- Multiple rocket launcher : In modern use, a family of mobile artillery systems, firing unguided rockets intended for area-effect coverage, complementing howitzers for point targets. These systems, however, increasingly use guided rounds.
- Operation FLAMING DART : The first U.S. air attacks on North Vietnam, after the Gulf of Tonkin incident, by the U.S. during the Vietnam War, but before the full Operation ROLLING THUNDER campaign
- Operation ROLLING THUNDER : Initial sustained U.S. air campaign against the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam), based on a controversial model of retaliation and gradually increasing pressure rather than a short and intense campaign intended to destroy, not dissuade and punish
- Precision-guided munition : A powered or unpowered weapon that adjusts its flight path to hit a specific target, with a circular error probability in the low number of meters, often less than the radius of destruction
- Unguided rocket : A form of artillery weapon that uses a rocket motor to propel a warhead at a target, using no guidance once launched