From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Chocolate, or pages that link to Chocolate or to this page or whose text .
- Food : Any edible substance ingested (eaten) by living creatures for the purpose of obtaining energy and nutrients and so sustaining life.
- Cacao tree : Add brief definition or description
- Aztec : Add brief definition or description
- Maya peoples : A set of culturally related Mesoamerican ethnic groups that includes pre-Hispanic, colonial, post-colonial and contemporary peoples.
- Milk : Nutritious liquid which mammals produce to feed their young; also mass-produced for human consumption, mainly of cow's milk.
- Theobromine : Add brief definition or description
- Central America : Southernmost region of North America, comprising Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama; borders Mexico, Colombia, the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean (area approximately 524,000km²/202,000mi²; population about 42 million).
- South America : The fourth largest of the Earth's continents, one of the pieces that broke up from the former supercontinent Gondwana.
- Nahuatl languages : Add brief definition or description