Charleston, South Carolina/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Charleston, South Carolina, or pages that link to Charleston, South Carolina or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Charleston, South Carolina. Needs checking by a human.
- Alabama, history : History of Alabama, a State of the United States since 1819. Previously a territory.
- Ann Hamilton : (born 1956, Lima, Ohio) An American visual artist best known for large-scale, site-specific installations that are labor intensive in both planning and construction.
- Colonial America : The eastern United States and parts of Canada from the time of European settlement to the time of the American Revolution.
- Confederate States of America : Government formed by eleven southern states of the United States between 1861 and 1865, during the American Civil War.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Jonathan Clarkson Gibbs : (1821 - 1874) Presbyterian minister and African-American officeholder during Reconstruction.
- Philip Reid : Add brief definition or description
- Second Seminole War : A conflict from 1835 to 1842 in Florida between the United States and various groups of Native Americans collectively known as Seminoles.
- South Carolina, History : One of the original states of the United States.
- South Carolina : A State in the South-eastern USA.
- USS Betelgeuse (AKA-11) : U.S. Navy WWII Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- USS Charleston (LKA-113) : Lead vessel of the U.S. Charleston-class attack cargo ships
- USS Lumen (AKA-30) : Artemis class attack cargo ship.
- USS New Hanover (AKA-73) : Tolland class attack cargo ship named after New Hanover County, North Carolina
- USS Ottawa (AKA-101) : Tolland-class attack cargo ship
- USS Southampton (AKA-66) : A Tolland class attack cargo ship named after Southampton County, Virginia.
- USS Starr (AKA-67) : Second World War Tolland-class attack cargo ship
- USS Tate (AKA-70) : Tolland class attack cargo ship named after a County in Mississippi.
- USS Tolland (AKA-64) : Lead ship of Second World War Tolland-class of attack cargo ships
- USS Yancey (AKA-93) : Serving in WWII, an attack cargo ship
- Union Blockade : The closing of Confederate ports by the Union Navy 1861-1865, during the American Civil War.