From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Charity. Needs checking by a human.
- Boxing Day : An annual Christmastide holiday occurring on the 26th December in the United Kingdom and the countries of the Commonwealth.
- Civil society : The space for social activity outside the market, state and household; the arena of uncoerced collective action around shared interests, purposes and values.
- Joe Louis : (1914 – 1981) Regarded as one of the greatest heavyweight boxers off all-time: in a single, unbroken championship reign of 11 years and 8 months, he defended his heavyweight title 25 times.
- Nonprofit Terminology : Terms often used interchangeably to refer to organizations and services not bought and sold in markets or directly controlled by governments. Terms like nonprofit, not-for-profit and nongovernmental emphasize slightly different facets of phenomena occurring 'outside' markets and governments.
- Reading : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Reading (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Spirituality of Opus Dei : This article elaborates on the spiritual practices of Opus Dei Prelature.