From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Carnitine, or pages that link to Carnitine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Carnitine. Needs checking by a human.
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Fatty acid metabolism : Oxidative degradation of saturated fatty acids in which two-carbon units are sequentially removed from the molecule with each turn of the cycle, and metabolized so that it can be used as a source of energy in aerobic respiration.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Valproic acid : An anticonvulsant medication.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).