Card game/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Card game, or pages that link to Card game or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Card game. Needs checking by a human.
- Auction bridge : A variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge.
- Blackjack (card game) : Card game whose object is to be dealt cards having a higher count than those of the dealer, up to but not exceeding 21.
- Game : A structured or semi-structured contrived activity, primarily undertaken for enjoyment or, sometimes, practice.
- Jass–Belote card games : A group of trick-taking card games in which the Jack and Nine of trumps are the highest trumps.
- Mariage card games : A group of trick-taking card games in which the Ace and Ten are the highest scoring cards and King/Queen combinations score bonus points.
- Nintendo : A leading manufacturer of consumer electronics, especially video games and video game consoles; based in Japan.
- Piquet : A two-handed card game played with 32 cards that originated in France around 1500.
- Poker hand strengths : Relative ranking of hands for the card game poker.
- Poker : A card game that involves strategy, bluffing, and luck, in which players bet that they hold the highest ranking hand.