Carbon capture and storage/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change IPCC Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage.
- Carbon Dioxide Lakes in the Deep Ocean Posted by John Timmer, September 2006
- Carbon Dioxide Storage: Geological Security and Environmental Issues Case Study on the Sleipner Gas Field in Norway Semere Solomon, July, 2006, The Bellona Foundation
- Gulf Coast Carbon Center University of Texas at Austin research center that investigates geologic storage of anthropogenic carbon dioxide in the Gulf Coast region.
- The Big Sky Carbon Sequestration Partnership The Big Sky Carbon Sequestration Partnership (BSCSP)
- DOE Fossil Energy Department of Energy programs in carbon dioxide capture and storage.
- CO2 Capture and Storage International Energy Agency Greenhouse Gas Research Programme (includes CSS project summaries)
- CO2GeoNet European Network of Excellence on CO2 Geological Storage
- CO2 Capture and Geologic Storage National Energy and Technology Laboratory summary of worldwide projects
- ICO2N Canadian Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage initiative
- Scottish Centre for Carbon Storage Current Carbon Capture and Storage Research being undertaken in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- UK Carbon Capture and Storage Consortium Overview of the UK academic consortium focused on researching issues related to Carbon Capture and Storage.
- Storing CO2 Underground World Coal Organization