CZ:Editorial Council Resolution 0003
Whereas, Citizendium needs to renew and extend its recruitment efforts;
Whereas, Citizendium needs to attract contributors that will provide high quality, accurate, and timely information;
Whereas, inviting professors and their students to contribute content to Citizendium is a highly appropriate method for satisfying both above mentioned goals;
Resolved, That the Council adopts the Eduzendium initiative as one of its official recruitment efforts and that Sorin Adam Matei is selected as its leader, with the title Academic Content Coordinator.
Method of execution
- Sorin Adam Matei will take the necessary measures to generate the materials needed for the recruitment process and will invite prospective professors and student to collaborate with Citizendium.
No amendments yet
- Initial comments from Council Members
- Forums board for Resolution 0003: this is for discussion of the resolution open to all project participants.
- Member position statements: this is for formal and final statements, in favor or against, by editors before voting. Such statements cannot be made during the voting period.
Before it is added to the Agenda, these sponsors, but only these sponsors, may edit the text of the resolution. After it is added to the Agenda, it cannot be edited by anyone except via the amendment process.
- Sponsored by: Larry Sanger
- Co-sponsored by Council members (limited to two names): Sorin Adam Matei and Matt Innis (Talk)
- Proposed: May 31, 9:08 PM UTC
- Entered queue: Bypassed
- Entered initial discussion: June 01, 6:40 PM UTC
- Entered public discussion: June 14, 5:00 PM UTC
- Entered voting on resolution: July 24, 7:49 AM UTC
- Close of voting on resolution: July 28, 5:30 AM UTC
except where they contradicted the merger. The following links are to archived and out-of-date pages:
• Resolutions • Log • Essential Policy •