Burger King/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Burger King, or pages that link to Burger King or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Burger King. Needs checking by a human.
- Fast food : Food prepared and served quickly for on-the-go consumption.
- French fries : Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried.
- Hamburger : A sandwich made with a bun containing a patty of ground, cooked meat that is almost always beef, usually served with condiments such as relish, mustard, or ketchup.
- McDonald's : The world's largest chain of fast food restaurants; while there are regional variations, the chain emphasizes consistency in its core products and ambience