From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to McDonald's, or pages that link to McDonald's or to this page or whose text .
- Fast food : Food prepared and served quickly for on-the-go consumption.
- Globalization : The interaction of peoples, cultures, and businesses worldwide, which tend to overcome traditional national and cultural boundaries
- American cuisine : Cuisine of the United States of America.
- Hamburger : A sandwich made with a bun containing a patty of ground, cooked meat that is almost always beef, usually served with condiments such as relish, mustard, or ketchup.
- French fries : Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried.
- Burger King : A large chain of fast food restaurants
- Jihad vs. McWorld : A book by Benjamin Barber, first published in 1995, examining the interaction of globalization and consumerism with religious fundamentalism and tribalism; McDonald's, MTV, and Macintosh are used as icons for consumerism
- Ronn Torossian : Prominent, brash public relations executive, with a wide variety of clients ranging from Aish HaTorah and the State of Israel, to Christians United For Israel and Pat Robertson's Regent University, to Snoop Dogg and Pamela Anderson