From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Brooklyn, or pages that link to Brooklyn or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Brooklyn. Needs checking by a human.
- Albert Kotin : (1907-1980) An early member of the New York School of Abstract Expressionist Artists. New York School Abstract Expressionism— represented by Jackson Pollock, Willem De Kooning, Franz Kline, and others— became the leading art movement of the postwar area.
- Marjorie Sterrett Battleship Fund Award : An award to the most battle-ready ship in the U.S. Atlantic and Pacific Fleet, rotated among comparable classes of ship
- New York City : The largest city in the United States of America and a world center of finance, commerce, communications, and the arts.
- Queens : A borough of New York City.
- Roller coaster : A mechanical loop ride developed for carrying passengers in amusement parks and modern theme parks.
- Thomas Clarke : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Intelligence and terrorism in the 1980s : Tracking and actions against terrorism by the United States intelligence community in the 1980s
- USS Alhena (AKA-9) : WWII U.S. attack cargo ship
- USS Almaack (AKA-10) : attack cargo ship of the Second World War
- USS Capricornus (AKA-57) : WWII U.S. Achernar-class attack cargo ship