From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Braille. Needs checking by a human.
- Alphabet : Writing system in which symbols - single or multiple letters, such as <a> or <ch> - represent phonemes (significant 'sounds') of a language.
- Jorge Luis Borges : An Argentinean author best known for his Magical Realism short stories.
- Publishing : The process of production and dissemination of literature or information - the activity of making information available for public view.
- Reading : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Reading (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Writing : The process of recording thoughts or speech in a visually or haptically retrievable manner.