Borrelia burgdorferi/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Borrelia burgdorferi, or pages that link to Borrelia burgdorferi or to this page or whose text .
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Vector-borne disease : Add brief definition or description
- Spirochete : Add brief definition or description
- Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto : Add brief definition or description
- Borrelia burgdorferi garinii : Add brief definition or description
- Borrelia burgdorferi afzelii : Add brief definition or description
- Lyme disease : Emerging infection transmitted by the bite of ticks carrying the spirochete bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi.