Bob Jones University/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bob Jones University, or pages that link to Bob Jones University or to this page or whose text .
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Higher education : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See higher education (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools : Add brief definition or description
- Fundamentalism : Form of religion that holds to scriptural inerrantism or similarly strict literalism.
- Liberty University : Religious college founded by Jerry Falwell in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Patrick Henry College : A Biblically-based Christian undergraduate college in Purcellville, Virginia, founded in 2000 and especially targeting homeschooled students
- Regent University : A Christian university founded by politically active Pentecostal minister Pat Robertson, with a main campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- South Carolina : A State in the South-eastern USA.