From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Biathlon, or pages that link to Biathlon or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Biathlon. Needs checking by a human.
- Curling : A game, invented in Scotland, which involves two teams of four players who slide a heavy stone towards a target at the opposite end of a long, narrow sheet of ice.
- Ice hockey : A game, played on ice, which consists of two teams of six players, each attempting to drive a small hard rubber disc called a puck into their opponent's goal net.
- Olympic Games : Quadrennial sporting extravaganzas involving athletes from around the world in both Summer and Winter sports competitions; begun in Athens in 1896.
- Race (sports) : Add brief definition or description
- Sports : Activities that involve skill and physical exertion, and that are governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.