Benefit corporation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Benefit corporation, or pages that link to Benefit corporation or to this page or whose text .
- Capitalism : Economic system based on the private ownership of resources and industry for the purpose of profit.
- Corporation : In commerce, an organisation that is jointly owned by shareholders who participate in its profits but are not personally liable for its debts. More generally, a legal entity that is distinct from its owners and may employ people, buy and sell assets, and lend or borrow money.
- Social capital : Productive assets arising out of social relations, such as trust, cooperation, solidarity, social networks of relations and those beliefs, ideologies and institutions that contribute to production of goods.
- Game theory : A field of mathematics commonly associated with economics that provides models for behavior in many diverse situations, and is used in many academic fields from politics to computer science.