Beep (SWBLW)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Beep (SWBLW), or pages that link to Beep (SWBLW) or to this page or whose text .
- Railroad : Technology that allows vehicles to travel on networks of fixed rails.
- Central Pacific Railroad : California-to-Utah portion of the first transcontinental railroad in North America.
- CF7 : An EMD F-unit that has had its streamlined carbody removed and replaced with a custom-made, "general purpose" body in order to adapt the unit for road switching duty; the conversions were performed by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway in their Cleburne, Texas workshops between October 1970 and March 1978.
- Refrigerator car : A piece of railroad rolling stock outfitted with cooling apparatus and designed to carry perishable freight at specific temperatures.
- San Diegan : One of the named passenger trains of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway that operated between March 27, 1938 and April 30, 1971.
- San Diego and Arizona Railway : A short line, standard gauge American railroad founded by "sugar heir," developer, and entrepreneur John D. Spreckels in 1919, dubbed "The Impossible Railroad" by many engineers of its day due to the immense logistical challenges involved.
- San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway : Short line, standard gauge American railroad founded in 1933 by the Southern Pacific Transportation Company as a direct successor to John D. Spreckels' San Diego and Arizona Railway.
- San Diego Electric Railway : A short line, standard gauge American electrified railway system founded by "sugar heir," developer, and entrepreneur John D. Spreckels in 1891.
- SD26 : An EMD SD24 diesel locomotive that was specially modified by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway in the mid-1970s.