Battle of Los Angeles/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Battle of Los Angeles, or pages that link to Battle of Los Angeles or to this page or whose text .
- World War II : War between the Allies (most notably the UK, US and Soviet Union) and the Axis (principally Germany and Japan) 1939–1945.
- Los Angeles : Add brief definition or description
- Anti-aircraft artillery : A general term for guns that can elevate to high angles and shoot accurately at aircraft, using visual, electro-optical, or radar guidance.
- Situational awareness : The state of being aware of all relevant information in one's environment, prioritizing the information, and not being distracted by irrelevancies
- Identification friend or foe : Military electronic systems that send a secure "don't kill me" signal to friendly forces, to avoid fratricide, usually based on encrypted interaction with a transponder
- Fratricide (military) : The killing of one's brother, but in a military context, the killing of one's own forces ("friendly fire").
- Steven Spielberg : Academy Award-winning American film producer and director known for his work across many genres.