Baffin Island/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Baffin Island, or pages that link to Baffin Island or to this page or whose text .
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Arctic : The region of the Earth so far north that at least one day of the year the sun is below the horizon
- Nunavut : One of Canada's three Northern Territories.
- : The largest city and capital of the Canadian territory of Nunavut.
- : An Inuit community on the east coast of Baffin Island
- Nanisivik : The site of an abandoned mine, being turned into a naval port.
- Northwest Passage : Water route connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans north of the North American mainland.