Bacterial cell structure/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bacterial cell structure, or pages that link to Bacterial cell structure or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bacterial cell structure. Needs checking by a human.
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Antigen : A molecule that induces an immune response, such as bee pollen or proteins from viruses or bacteria.
- Bacteria : A major group of single-celled microorganisms.
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.