From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Azerbaijan, or pages that link to Azerbaijan or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Azerbaijan. Needs checking by a human.
- CIA activities in the Middle East and South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Caucasus : Add brief definition or description
- Central Asia : A geographic area with many definitions, one common one based on the newly independent, predominantly Muslim republics of the former Soviet Union
- Cobalt : A hard, lustrous, grey metal, a chemical element with symbol Co and atomic number 27.
- Commonwealth of Independent States : Regional organization, founded in 1991 by Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine, whose participating countries are former Soviet Republics.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Georgia (country) : A country in the Caucasus to the southeast of Continental Europe and at the east coast of the Black Sea.
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed : Described by the U.S. and by his own proud statement, the operational planner, for al-Qaeda, of the 9-11 attack; a U.S. High Value Detainee to be tried in a civilian criminal court in U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al.
- Macrovipera lebetina obtusa : Venomous viper subspecies found between central Turkey and northern Pakistan (Kashmir).
- Macrovipera lebetina : Venomous viper species found in North Africa.
- Mountain range : Chain of mountains bordered by highlands or separated from other mountains by passes or valleys.
- Persian language : An Indo-European language spoken primarily in Iran and Afghanistan.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Russian language : Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia.
- Russia : A country in northern Eurasia, with an area of 17 million km², currently the largest on our planet.
- Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Al Hajj : A Sudanese journalist for the Al Jazeera news agency, held at Guantanamo Bay detention camp for suspicion of acting as a terrorist courier; released in 2008
- South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Soviet Union : A Communist state, which took over the Russian Empire, after the Russian Revolution of 1917 that existed from 1922 to 1991; the major part now extant as the Russian Federation
- Talysh people : An Iranian people who speak Talysh language one of the Northwestern Iranian languages.