Autonomic and endocrine functions and music/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Autonomic and endocrine functions and music, or pages that link to Autonomic and endocrine functions and music or to this page or whose text .
- Autonomic nervous system : Neurones that are not under conscious control, comprising two antagonistic components, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
- Endocrinic system : Add brief definition or description
- Music psychology : The study of how, when, where and why people engage in music and dance.
- Music therapy : The planned and creative use of music to attain and maintain health and well being.