Atomic radius/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Atomic radius, or pages that link to Atomic radius or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Atomic radius. Needs checking by a human.
- Argon : A chemical element with atomic number 18. It is an inert gas in group 18 of the modern periodic table.
- Arsenic : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol As, and atomic number (the number of protons) 33.
- Astatine : A chemical element having the chemical symbol At and an atomic number (the number of protons) of 85.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Helium : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol He, and atomic number (the number of protons) 2.
- Lead : Chemical element number 82, a corrosion-resistant, dense, ductile heavy metal known to cause neurological problems.
- Magnesium : The metallic element that has atomic number 12 and belongs to alkaline earth metal group.
- Scandium : A silvery-white metallic transition metal, with symbol Sc and atomic number 21.
- Van der Waals equation : An equation of state for a fluid composed of particles that have a non-zero size and a pairwise attractive inter-particle force.